VINCENT G. PIERRE
The Alderney team benefits from a broad experience in audit and management consulting, with a specific interest in information technologies. Their experience is derived from assignments undertaken on behalf of civil service institutions, banking and manufacturing corporations and leading IT service companies.
Founder of Alderney Consulting in 1998, Vincent Pierre has worked in 28 countries and advised governments, multinational companies, as well as medium-sized businesses and individual entrepreneurs.
- Managing Partner, Alderney Consulting, since 1998
- Director, Gartner Group, 1996 – 1998
- Partner, Bossard Consultants, 1993 – 1995
- Chief Executive Officer, Diebold France, 1989 – 1993
- Partner-in-charge, Ernst & Whinney Conseil (Ernst & Young), 1979 – 1989
- Treasurer, Air Products, 1976 – 1977
- MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – 1979
- Graduate of Institute of Political Sciences of Paris – 1976
- Post-graduate in Economics, University of Paris 1 – 1976